Extension Request

New clients who wish to be placed on extension for the current tax year must submit a written request to our office via email.  We will need your name as it appears on your prior year tax return, your address, social security number and date of birth.    

Please let us know who referred you to the office as well.  

We must receive this request no later than April 1st.


Current clients need to submit an email request with your name and current address.  We will need this request before April 1st.


Extensions will not be filed automatically!


Please note that you must still pay any amounts owed with the extension. If you do not make all payments to the Fed/State you will still be subject to penalty/interest regardless of the extension.


Note:  After extensions are filed, you must then submit all of your tax documents no later than September 30th of the current tax year to ensure your taxes are completed by the October 15th deadline.