2020 TAX SEASON
Welcome to the 2020 tax season. We look forward to assisting you with your income tax preparation.
Although we will not be having any in person appointments, we will be working diligently to continue to provide you with the best service!
*Please note that the NYC office will be closed this tax season!
Taxes can be prepared in one of the following ways:
1. Tax Preparation by MAIL (mail in COPIES of your tax documents)
2. Drop off at the Massapequa Park office (side door)
*If mailing in your documents, please forward COPIES ONLY of your documents to the Massapequa Park office ~ keep your original documents!
Please DO NOT fax or email your tax documents.
*We highly recommend that you mail your documents with tracking to ensure that we receive them.
*REMOVE all of your tax documents from their envelopes.
* COMPLETE the CLIENT CONTACT INFORMATION SHEET (see tab on left)
* Include payment with your tax documents for your income tax preparation
~returns will not be processed until payment is received~
Tax Preparation by DROP OFF:
*If you wish to drop off your tax documents, please bring them to the Massapequa Park office (SIDE ENTRANCE DOOR). Remember to give us copies only (keep your originals)
*Please bring YEAR END STATEMENTS ONLY (no quarterly statements).
*Please include the updated client contact information sheet.
*Kindly include payment with your tax documents.
*PAYMENT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS (See below or Payment Options tab on the left.)
* New clients may contact our office to inquire about their tax preparation fee.
* Please SUBMIT ALL OF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS AT ONE TIME.
PleaseDO NOT fax/email your documents
* Be sure to make a copy of your documents before you submit them to our office. You need to keep the originals and send us the copies only!
* Also, make sure to submit the YEAR END STATEMENTS ONLY... do not send the monthly/quarterly statements. Also, do not send duplicate copies of your documents.
Forms of payment:
*Venmo ~ @kevin-wilson-192 (four digits associated with account are 7717)
*Personal checks will be accepted (No post-dated checks)
*Credit cards are accepted.
*Money orders and cash are accepted.
*Fee Collect is no longer available.
220 Park Blvd.
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
*SIDE ENTRANCE DOOR*