2016 TAX SEASON
Welcome to the 2016 tax season. We look forward to assisting you with your income tax preparation.
**New this year... clients who do not receive healthcare benefits through their employer must sumbit proof of healthcare coverage! (see Health Insurance Information tab)
Tax Preparation by MAIL - NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY:
* You may forward copies of all of your documents to the Massapequa Park office (you do not need to have an appointment). Keep your originals. DO NOT fax or email you tax documents.
*We highly recommend that you mail your documents with tracking to ensure that we receive them.
* OPEN and REMOVE all of your tax documents from their envelopes.
* Include the client contact information sheet (on left) with updated contact information (address, phone number, email address and banking information for refunds).
Tax Preparation by APPOINTMENT:
* If you wish to schedule an appointment, you must call the office. (Please bring all of your tax documents with you to the appointment - DO NOT mail them ahead of time).
* Remember to make a copy of your tax documents to keep for your records. Please bring year end statements only (no quarterly statements).
* No appointments can be made via email.
*Please include the updated client contact information sheet (on left).
*PAYMENT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS and/or submitted at TIME OF APPOINTMENT. (See Payment Options tab on the left.) Returns will no longer be processed without payment and we cannot accept post-dated checks. Also, the Fee Collect payment option is no longer available.
* Appointments must be made via telephone on 516.797.5005 only. Please do not request an appointment via email. Appointments must be scheduled prior to March 25, 2017 and payment will be due at time of appointment or upon submission of your tax documents.
* NO POST-DATED CHECKS will be accepted.
* New clients may contact our office to inquire about their tax preparation fee. Fees will vary based upon the schedules that will be included on your income tax return.
* Please note that you must SUBMIT ALL OF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS AT ONE TIME.
DO NOT fax/email your documents.
* Be sure to make a copy of your documents before you submit them to our office. You may keep the originals and send us the copies. Also, make sure to submit the YEAR END STATEMENTS ONLY and not monthly/quarterly statements.
During the tax season there will be two office locations for scheduled meetings. Please bring ALL tax documents and form of payment with you.
Forms of payment:
*Personal checks will be accepted and are preferred payment. (Please do not post-date)
*Credit cards are accepted.
*Money orders and cash are accepted.
*Fee Collect is no longer available.
220 Park Blvd.
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
*SIDE ENTRANCE DOOR*
*February through April only*
845 Third Ave. - 6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Between 51st & 52nd St.
(British Consulate Building)