2018 TAX SEASON
Welcome to the 2018 tax season. We look forward to assisting you with your income tax preparation.
We will begin scheduling appointments after January 15, 2019. *PLEASE HAVE ALL OF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS AT TIME OF APPOINTMENT OR UPON SUBMISSION TO THE OFFICE.
** All clients who do not receive healthcare benefits through their employer must sumbit proof of healthcare coverage! (see Health Insurance Information tab)
Tax Preparation by MAIL - NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY:
* You may forward copies of all of your documents to the Massapequa Park office (you do not need to have an appointment). Keep your originals. Please DO NOT fax or email you tax documents.
*We highly recommend that you mail your documents with tracking to ensure that we receive them.
*REMOVE all of your tax documents from their envelopes.
* Include an updated client contact information sheet (see tab on left)
* Include a check or money order for your income tax preparation fee or you may call in a credit card.
If paying by credit card, please call the office to make that payment or include the information with your tax documents.
Tax Preparation by APPOINTMENT:
* If you wish to schedule an appointment, you must CALL the office. (Please bring all of your tax documents with you to the appointment - DO NOT mail them ahead of time).
* Remember to make a copy of your tax documents. You may submit your copies and keep your original documents.
* Please bring year end statements only (no quarterly statements).
* No appointments will be scheduled via email.
*Please include the updated client contact information sheet.
*PAYMENT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS and/or submitted at TIME OF APPOINTMENT. (See Payment Options tab on the left.) Returns will no longer be processed without payment and we cannot accept post-dated checks.
Also, the Fee Collect payment option is no longer available.
* Appointments must be made via telephone on (516) 797-5005 only. Please do not request an appointment via email. Appointments must be scheduled prior to March 25, 2019 (last date of appointments will be March 30).
Payment will be due at time of appointment or upon submission of your tax documents.
* NO POST-DATED CHECKS will be accepted.
* New clients may contact our office to inquire about their tax preparation fee. Fees will vary based upon the schedules that will be included on your income tax return.
* Please note that you must SUBMIT ALL OF YOUR TAX DOCUMENTS AT ONE TIME.
DO NOT fax/email your documents.
* Be sure to make a copy of your documents before you submit them to our office. You may keep the originals and send us the copies. Also, make sure to submit the YEAR END STATEMENTS ONLY... do not send the monthly/quarterly statements. Please do not send duplicate copies of your documents.
During the tax season there will be two office locations (see below) for scheduled meetings. Please bring ALL tax documents and form of payment with you.
Forms of payment:
*Personal checks will be accepted and are preferred payment. (No post-dated checks)
*Credit cards are accepted.
*Money orders and cash are accepted.
*Fee Collect is no longer available.
220 Park Blvd.
Massapequa Park, NY 11762
*SIDE ENTRANCE DOOR*
*February through April only*
845 Third Ave. - 6th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Between 51st & 52nd St.
(British Consulate Building)