Health Insurance Information

** You MUST SUBMIT PROOF OF HEALTH INSURANCE IF it is not provided by your employer.


If you do not receive health insurance through your employer, then you must attain your own health insurance coverage.  You will receive a form (1095-A or 1095-B) which you will need to submit for your tax filing.  This form will show the months of coverage and the amount you paid for your health coverage.


*Form 1095-A is the form you receive when you are enrolled through the Health Insurance Marketplace


*Form 1095-B is the form you receive when you are an individual or with a small group who attains their own health coverage


*Form 1095-C is the form you receive when you get your health coverage through your employer


Please be sure to inform us of any months in which you did not have health insurance.  


*Note: failure to have coverage will result in a penalty from the IRS.

(The penalty amount will be $695 per adult and $347.50 per child)